6. ORDERING & CANCELLATION
- All purchases are covered under the Consumer Contract Regulations, which gives the Customer the right to cancel the purchase within fourteen (14) calendar days after the order was placed. Please contact us here.
- Our website will not normally allow you to order items which are out of stock, however, if a situation arises where an items is subsequently found to be out of stock or fails to meet our quality standards, you will always be contacted and given the option to cancel, substitute or otherwise adjust the Order to suit you.
7. CUSTOMS & EXCISE NOTICE
IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND CHARGES are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or Shipping charges. These charges are the Customer’s responsibility.
We regret that we are unable to supply Incense Sticks/Cones to any country outside of the UK as they are classed as "Flammable Items" by the Royal Mail and are therefore prohibited goods.
Before placing an order, please check with your country's Customs & Excise Department to determine the legal requirements for the importation of goods into your country, as well as any cost implication. The Customer should also be aware of possible Customs controls, such as:
- duty and Goods & Services Taxes (GST) may be payable;
- it may be a prohibited import and require a permit before it is allowed into the country; or
- it may be a prohibited import and not allowed into the country under any circumstance and will be seized by Customs for destruction.
Delivery to non-UK/European Union countries may result in import duties being required to be paid on receipt of the goods, or in the case of prohibited items, seizure of goods. You agree under our terms and conditions of sale to be liable for these duties and in the case of seizure to accept full legal responsibility and to acknowledge that a refund under either of these circumstances will not be made.
8. RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Under the Consumer Contract Regulations it is your right to cancel an order (and return goods if they have been delivered to you) within 14 calendar days of ordering, this is known as the "cooling off" period. You must return the goods within the next 14 days of notifiying us of your intention to return them. If the item proves to be faulty after this time, please contact TRIBES AND VIBES in the first instance.
- Goods can only be returned by prior arrangement with us. Please contact us in the first instance to let us know that there is a problem with your order, and we will give you instructions for returning the item(s). TRIBES AND VIBES will not accept responsibility for goods which are returned without prior arrangement, and are subsequently lost in transit.
- NON-DAMAGED ITEMS: it is the Customer’s responsibility to notify us in the first instance and return the item within 14 days (via Royal Mail Signed-For Delivery or equivalent Non-UK trackable service) and we will then refund the full amount, providing the item is in the same condition, as when it was despatched by us, ie. unworn and with the immediate cellophane packaging / plastic packaging / lip cards in tact. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the Customer if items are not damaged.
- DAMAGED ITEMS: it is the Customer’s responsibility to notify us in the first instance and return the item within 30 days (via Royal Mail Signed-For Delivery or equivalent Non-UK trackable service) and we will then refund the full amount of the cost of the item. In addition TRIBES AND VIBES will refund the Buyer's Shipping costs of returning the faulty item.
- EARRINGS are packaged in a plastic sleeve so that they can be inspected without opening the original packaging. For reasons of Hygiene, we can only accept Earring Returns if the original plastic packaging remains unopened (box or foam wrapping excluded) and are returned in that condition. We will also accept Earring Returns if they are damaged on arrival.
- Any unopened and unused item can be returned within 14 days for a full refund. Returned items will be checked and if found to be used no refund will be given and a charge to re-post will be made.
- The Buyer becomes the owner of the goods when they accept delivery, and will remain the owner of the goods until they are returned to TRIBES AND VIBES and a refund is issued. It is the Buyers responsibility to provide a secure and well-packaged return. Refunds cannot be given if the goods are not received at TRIBES AND VIBES. It is therefore in your own interest to return goods via Royal Mail's Signed-For Service (within the UK), or NON-UK equivalent, so that the Royal mail (or equivalent non-UK postal company) can assist you with finding the pacakge if it goes missing in the post. Royal Mail's Signed-For service will add around £1.10 to the standard price of a 1st or 2nd class "large letter" stamp.
- We are not VAT registered, therefore prices shown do not include VAT, nor is VAT added at the checkout.
- TRIBES AND VIBES reserves the right to increase the price of an item at any time without prior notice.
10. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- "Unique Items": these are one-off items, and you will receive the item that is featured. These items usually have a unique number in the title of the item, for example, "Fantastic Pendant, #1".
- "Example of Stock". These are stock items and the photos are examples of the stock that we hold. You will receive an item from the stock. Each Crystal Pendant / Pendulum / Tumblestone is made from polished, natural and unique Crystal ~ no two crystals are the same ~ the size, shape and patterns within the crystals will vary. Some Crystals are completely clear, and some have highly visible internal structures. We aim to be as consistent as possible in how we describe and represent them, and you will not be disappointed. If you are, we will make a full refund or replacement when the items are returned to us (see Returns).
- The 5p coin and ruler that you see beside most of the items are not included with the items. These are on the photo purely give you some idea of size.
- We try to describe and photograph items as accurately as possible to give you as much information as you need, and we use digital calipers to measure everything.
- You should also be aware that not all computer systems used for browsing the internet are of the same standard, and the resolution of each monitor will differ. Colour shades will vary depending on the technology that you are using to browse with. Video monitors can render colours differently from that of the original photography. We will include colour as part of our product description in order to clarify a colour, if we think it will help, but if you are in any doubt, please contact us, we are happy to answer your questions.
- There is no such thing as a "silly question" and we are all entitled to "senior moments" and "intellectual interludes"!
11. LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- Although the products sold on www.tribesandvibes.co.uk would be considered harmless by most people, we have no control over what you do with them or how you use them once you receive them. We therefore hereby specifically disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or other negative consequence in whatever form, howsoever caused, which arises from the use (or indirect use) of any product advertised on, or supplied via the www.tribesandvibes.co.uk website.
- We have enjoyed the benefit of crystal healing, but any information on uses and properties included with the item description (which has been gathered from reputable sources, such as Judy Hall and Michael Gienger's books about crystal healing) do not, under any circumstances, constitute a claim on behalf of TRIBES AND VIBES.
- The information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment, nor will any guarantees be given for any spiritual or metaphysical qualities.
12. By purchasing from this website you agree to be bound by these conditions of sale, and acknowledge that you have read and understood these conditions. If you are in any doubt about anything, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
RETURN TO THE SHOP