- There is a minimum order of £4.00
- All purchases are covered under the Consumer Contract Regulations, which gives the Buyer the right to cancel the purchase within fourteen (14) calendar days after the item it received.
- Our website will not normally allow you to order items which are out of stock, however, if a situation arises where an items is subsequently found to be out of stock or fails to meet our quality standards, you will always be contacted and given the option to cancel, substitute or otherwise adjust the Order to suit you.
- Under the terms of Consumer Contract Regulations, the buyer has the right to cancel the order within 14 days. However, repeated hoax buyers (where items are ordered, paid for and then refunds are requested within a few hours of order), will not be tolerated. On the third occasion, a fee of £5 will be retained by Tribes and Vibes from the refund to compensate us for time spent on emails, administration and paperwork.
2. PAYMENT - GENERAL
- All Prices are displayed in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- All Payments are made in UK pounds Sterling (GBP).
- Conversion for payment is performed by the customer’s card holding company via PayPal, Stripe or Worldpay. We do not see the Customer's Credit/Debit card details - these are encrypted for your safety online.
2a. PAYMENT: UK BUYERS
- Payment must be made online via one of our payment gateways: PayPal, Stripe or Worldpay. An account is not required with any of them, and we do not see the Customer's Credit/Debit card details.
- TRIBES AND VIBES will NOT accept personal cheques or Postal Orders.
- We are not VAT registered, therefore prices shown do not include VAT, nor is VAT added at the checkout.
2b. PAYMENT: NON-UK BUYERS - We no longer ship outside of the UK
3. DISPATCH & DELIVERY - GENERAL ***Updated 30 January 2021 until further notice due to Corona Virus safeguarding:
- After receiving cleared payment, orders are dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. We do not ship at Weekends or during UK Bank/Public Holidays.
- Items ordered by 09:00am are dispatched on the same day on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Under normal circumstances, after dispatch your order should take 2-4 working days to arrive with you but it could be longer depending on the level of staff shortages at the Royal Mail in your area due to Covid, or transportation / connectivity issues that they might have. Visit the Royal Mail Service Updates page.
- ROYAL MAIL NEXT DAY DELIVERY. This service is only available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You must pay for your order by 09:00am. TRIBES AND VIBES cannot take responsibility if the Royal Mail fails to deliver by the times advertised. Please visit the Royal Mail site at www.royalmail.com for more information.
- All shipping times are approximate since we have no control over the package once it has left us. Please note also, that delivery times are only estimates and are measured from when we ship, not from when the Order is placed.
- If there are any access restrictions (eg flats, halls of residence etc.) which may prevent the shipping agent making the delivery, the Buyer is solely responsible for ensuring the necessary arrangements have been made to give unimpeded access for the delivery and for the package to be signed for where appropriate.
- We regret that we are unable to mark parcels with 'leave in porch' (or similar instruction) due to possible theft.
- All orders are dispatched by TRIBES AND VIBES - we do not use third parties to send orders out on our behalf. TRIBES AND VIBES are not responsible for delays in delivery once your parcel has passed into the hands of the Royal Mail (including but not exclusively, natural disasters, industrial disputes, weather conditions, civil disputes, Acts of God or war).
- NON-DELIVERY OF PACKAGE: where Royal Mail (or equivalent Postal service) attempts to make delivery to the Buyer, and delivery cannot be made, the package is usually held at the local Postal depot for Customer collection, or returned to TRIBES AND VIBES if the address is incomplete. If the package is returned to TRIBES AND VIBES for whatever reason, TRIBES AND VIBES will issue a refund (minus the cost of Shipping, where applicable, and 10% of the order to cover time & packing expenses), to the Customer’s original method of payment. If the Customer wishes the item to be re-sent, the Customer will be invoiced for the cost of re-Shipping.
- ORDER NOT RECEIVED: if your order has not been received within our suggested time limits, please contact us as soon as you suspect that your order has gone missing. The Royal Mail will not consider that an item is lost or delayed until 10 working days have elapsed from the date of posting, and we are bound by the same rules. When 10 working days have elapsed, if your order has still not been delivered, we will either refund your payment or send a replacement to you. Items that are reported as missing after 28 days of the date of dispatch will not be considered eligible for refund or replacement.
4. SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- Royal Mail Standard 1st and 2nd Class or Royal Mail Signed-For are both FREE to UK Buyers and will be stated on each product description. Where the order has a mixture of 1st and 2nd class free postage, the order will be upgraded to 1st class if the number of items is greatest.
- Where Signed-For, Special Delivery 09:00am, Special Delivery Next Day 4:00pm and Special Delivery Saturday services are not stated as being included as the standard delivery for an item or the entire order, the Buyer will have the opportunity to upgrade at Checkout and pay for additional costs, as above. Please note that during the current Covid pandemic, the Royal Mail can only guarantee Special Next Day delivery by 4:00pm and not 1:00pm as stated on their label.
- Orders must be paid for by 09:00am for Special Delivery Next Day and Special Delivery 09:00am. This service is only available Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you are ordering on a Friday and require the item for Saturday delivery, you will need to take one of the Saturday Guarantee options.
- Delivery of Royal Mail First Class post is usually within 2-3 working days. It can take longer and can be affected by the remoteness of your location, weather problems, Royal Mail delays due to Covid and staff sickness etc. Royal Mail deliveries can take up to 7 working days in the UK. If you think the item is lost in the post, please contact us as soon as you have any suspicions that this might be the case, so that we can solve the problem amicably. If your order has not been received within our suggested time limits, please contact us as soon as you suspect that your order has gone missing. The Royal Mail will not consider that an item is lost or delayed until 10 working days have elapsed from the date of posting, and we are bound by the same rules. When 10 working days have elapsed, if your order has still not been delivered, we will either refund your payment or send a replacement to you. Items that are reported as missing after 28 days from the date of dispatch will not be considered eligible for refund or replacement.
- We always obtain proof of posting.
- TRIBES AND VIBES cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery once your parcel has passed into the hands of the Royal Mail (including but not exclusively, natural disasters, industrial disputes, weather conditions, civil disputes, Acts of God or war).