International Shipping Information
TRIBES AND VIBES uses the following Royal Mail Airmail services: International Tracked, Royal Mail International Signed and Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (we will use the appropriate service for your country).
We charge full shipping costs for your first item and then subsequent items are heavily discounted, as follows:
- Ireland & Europe - First item £8.30, and each additional item adds £0.15p per item
- Outside Europe, North America, etc - First item £8.95, and each additional item adds £0.25p per item
- Australia & New Zealand - First item £9.25, and each additional item adds £0.25p per item
Orders are dispatched within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment Monday to Friday. We do not ship at Weekends or during UK Bank/Public Holidays. Items ordered by 12:00pm are usually dispatched on the same day, or by the next working day during busy periods.
Estimated Delivery Times: delivery to Ireland & Europe usually takes 5-10 working days from our dispatch date. Delivery to USA, Canada, New Zealand & Australia can take between 10-21 working days from our dispatch date. Some items may take longer and can be delayed due to seasonal variations, Postal Service delays, Airlines and weather problems etc.
IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND CHARGES are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or Shipping charges. These charges are the Customer’s responsibility.
Before placing an order, please check with your country's Customs & Excise Department to determine the legal requirements for the importation of goods into your country, as well as any cost implication. The Customer should also be aware of possible Customs controls, such as:
• duty and Goods & Services Taxes (GST) may be payable;
• it may be a prohibited import and require a permit before it is allowed into the country; or
• it may be a prohibited import and not allowed into the country under any circumstance and will be seized by Customs for destruction.
You agree under our terms and conditions of sale to be liable for these duties and in the case of seizure to accept full legal responsibility and to acknowledge that a refund under either of these circumstances will not be made.